Saturday, October 30, 2010

it's a fizzy life, after all, right?


oh my loves, let me tell you about fizzyartist on etsy. first off, why aren't you on ETSY yet? you're missing out- i'll make you realize that. second, fizzyartist is a gem. a real gem, kiddies. and she makes the most lovely handpainted custom wine glasses. wedding couple? sure! a friend who loves italy and indiana university? no problem! she will DELIGHT you, and at QUITE the bargain prices. i mean, a gorgeous custom gift like this for $30? i kick myself for sharing. tip: order WELL in advance- like a few months. she is currently expanding her shop and hopefully this wait time will soon come to an end!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FizzyArtist

1 comment:

  1. I know I love my amazing wine glass! So beautiful, unique and special!!1

    ReplyDelete