Saturday, October 30, 2010

how to feel less GILTy ;)


Online sample sales are bound to be your best friend- and you worst enemy. On the whole, I credit these AMAZING websites with getting me incredible deals that I have really never felt GILTy about. ;) Of course, with the clock ticking down and sizes selling out fast, you might find yourself addicted to the posting times (ex/ 8:00am in LA for Ruelala, and 9:00am in LA for GILT), however, you'll also find yourself with insanely gorgeous pieces you never thought you could otherwise afford- for about 70% off! Just the other day I was able to replace my favorite James jeans which were wearing through, at a third of the price. I have also found wedding gifts for friends that were on their registry for well below retail. I promise, you'll love me when you find an incredible deal. Also, check out GILT's sub websites, GILT city and Jetsetter, for deals around your city (like a brazilian blowout I bought at 60% off) and fabulous hotel stays around the country (Vegas, anyone?) ;)

ENJOY!!! And, oh, trust me, you will ;)

www.gilt.com

www.ruelala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment